Thursday, November 27, 2008

Well, i USED to know you so well. I think, i know.

The day that i've been waiting for, 271108 !!!!
HAHA you know why.
Heeeeeeeee, i am so bloody hell eager to watch the movie at 4.10 pm later.
I know i am kinna being overreacting, but who cares?
It's twilight !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hehehe.
waiting for my babies, farah & shar to come and drop off their brother & sister at my hse !
then we will be enthusiastically headed to the same usual place, PYRAMID :D
^.^
Hope the movie won't dissapoint me much !
cse the book is utterly amazing (:
Cheeerrsss* !




Did you aware ?
The guitarist is efffiiin hot (:


''Do you see what we've done?
We've gone and made such fools of ourselves
There is something I see in you
It might kill me I want it to be true''




You guys should catch the movie too. I bet the movie will be a huge sucess. (:

No comments: