Friday, November 28, 2008

I wish i could be AS CRUEL AS YOU.

I wish i could be AS CRUEL AS YOU.

HAHA, i want and i want to become a vampire or perhaps a DRACULA for some timee !
A blood drinker, babeyh :D
I thirst for human bloood and only the gorgeous ones.
hahahaha okay okay stop i am too obsesed with the character of Edward Cullen already.
Maybe 2 over 20 of you have no idea who the hell is Edward Cullen.
So well for the simple words, Edward cullen is ...... hrmm (thinking) ...... hrrmm
my future vampire boyfriend. ^.^(in my dreams, yes i know that)
hehe okay okay LAMEEE.



















































Edward Cullen, with his perfect jaw line.
2 things for sure, he looked unbelievably gorgeous in the movie! (melting.....)
and certainly knows how to daze all the girls and the guys oh noo scratch that, GAYS (haha lamee) with his endearing smile... ! :D

BUTTTTT.....

1 thing i hate about
Edward Cullen when he emerge as Robert Pattinson is ....

Prepare to kutuk him so harshly !!





























TADAAA !!!

I BET NOW YOU KNOW WHY .
It is merely bcse of his bloody uglayyy hairstyle.
blerghhh
a total turn off.


By the way, i watched Twilight ystrdy with some bunch of kids :) hahaha.
From my opinion, the movie was hrmmm haaaaihhh not to my expectation..
Maybe bcse i read the book and i know the exact storyline so i DID anticipated something huge !
Itskay it is still a must watch movie for those who did not read the book.
I am very sure your eyes will bulg out when the first scene of Edward step inside the cafeteria with the Cullens ! hahaha yr eyes will be something like this though O.O
HAHA stupid.
So i guess, I'll try my very best to upload the photos once i managed to receive them all from Qairul Ainul :D


So goodbye for now.
cheers*!


Yours Truly Vampire,
Farhana Bella Cullen
HAHAHAHAHAH LAME gile doe

No comments: