Thursday, November 13, 2008

True friends

There are many ppl that i meet in my life, but only a few of them will make a lasting impression on my mind & heart.
True friends always remain in each other's hearts eventho, u're close or vice versa.
A true friend is someone who listens to you without judging right or wrong, good or bad.
When i am feeling low about myself, they gently help me to see the right perspective again.
A true friend reminds me of all the postive qualities, i forgot i had.
When i share with a true friend, decisions are much easier to make and problem seems less serious.
A true friend gives me the precious gift of time, to talk abt the new ideas or desires of reaching goals and accomplishing dreams.
A true friend loves me for who am i, not what i do.
Feeling so accepted and wanted makes me want to try harder to keep my friendship last longer.
Seeing the happiness i bring to another soul, increases my ability to love.
Wherever i may go in life my true friends will always be there with me.
I believe.

''It's just sad that not many people can't call themselves a real friend. They're most of the time, fake.''

xFanax

You know who you are, my dear friends. :')

1 comment:

farah abbas said...

arghh, too sweet for my eyes. :,)