Tuesday, November 11, 2008

What's love ?

HEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY DEAR MATES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Assalamualaikum!
Oh god, i could not online for an ages cse my internet is being a bitch ! a total bitch. So yeah, hi hi hooo ! I'm currently at my grandpa's place which is pretty much more convenient for me (:
I still can survive without internet acess, nevertheless.
! wow, gile lah. Anyway ladies & gentlemens, i really couldn't recall what i want to blog about. hmmm well let's seeeeee. Althou it's kinna late but i just want to tell u guys that i'm way too happy about Barack Obama's victory. Oh god, at last bush is GONE ! Okay wtv, moving on to the next, spmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! oh my gosh, althou i'm not a spm candidates i really wanna spm to ends in a fraction of second ! As i am missing my form 5 friends so bloodyy muccccch. Deenurliz, i love you ! hehe Syaza mmg tak langsung ;ppppp I miss Fitri, hope he is capable to answer the questions with ease. I love you, bro ! I think Katy Perry is cute. not hot. She's just adrobale but ugly. And yes, cute defines ugly but adorable. Hehe. And I love kid rock ! i think he's rock ! hahaha lame. seriously, he rocks my soxo, dude. Nyway, i watched q o s d with the love of my life on the 6th nove. HAHA it was bloody cold in there. Well, from my own opinion i think the movie isn't a must watch movie bcse it was rather simple? Nothing much interesting ! To be honest, it was kinna frustating lah for me. MOVING ON


I miss my classmatteeeeeeeessss, i certainly miss THEM like super damn a looooot ! )': And And my baby una bunaaaa. hehe Most probably, i'll be going to school this friday & thursday kot ? taaah. But i intend to laaaa. MOVING ON

By the way, on the 31st of October me, Suehelmi (HEHHEHEHE) worked at Baskin Robbins ! yet, i still have not receive my salary due to my laziness disease to claim for the $$ at baskin. =.= Nyways i've been meaning to call someone for so looooong d, so yeah better be going rite now. take care guys ! much love, fana <3

To spm candidates, best of LUCK guys.let's say a little prayer for all of you ! :D

To farah abbes, thanks for posting such a wonderful post on my blog, menyamar jadi orng. hahah bengong. love youuu. mwah haha.



Till then machas.

No comments: