Monday, November 24, 2008

How can i decide what's rite, when you're clouding up my mind ? you tell me.

Hey guys. I am currently blogging just for the sake of to kill as much time as possible. so yea, I have something good for you guys and girls just incase u want to kill some time too. =.=' okay what the heck am i crapping about. okay okay cut it out and let's go straight to bussines.

WATCH THIS! with no adults in the sight cse it might lead to a confusion of yr orientation. AND A question which almost sounds like 'are you a fucking GAY ' ? For guys only. For the girls, press the play button now !




HAHAHAHA
U must actually fathom the lyrics and the expressions and the dance moves && the whole thing in order to experience what i feel rite now... SHITTY, FUNNAAAY, AND LOATHING !
A REAL PIECE OF 3 nigga WHO ARE ABSURDLY GAY !
and a literal sense of GROSS! erghhhh :S
HAHAHAH but it is hilarious anyway :D !

But hold on. 1 thing that makes me salute them is, they are so freaking bold to make a video like this !
If i were a guy and i were one of them, i would almost died in humiliation ! Seriouslyy..
But no offence FOR YOU GAYS OUTHERE, hahaha !

2 things i noticed about gays are
1) They're ridiculously good looker. (but not the one in the video laaa! The reality oness ! hahaha )
2) THEY ARE BULKY !

(those are compliments okay! =) cheeers! )

I ADMIRE GUYSSS ! oh no. SCRATCH THAT ------ i admire GAYS . They tend to be more metrosexual, well behave & understanding ? hahahahhahaha. I don't know. I don't have any gay friends... HOPEFULLY ! =) so you tell me.

Hahahah i am gonna end this post with the lyrics that mesmerized me for some reasons & made me laugh my ass out, LOL ! HAHA

What what in the butt ?

I said: 'What, what in the butt?'
I said: 'What, what in the butt?'
You wanna do it in my butt, in my butt?
You wanna do it in my butt, in my butt?
Let's do it in the butt,
OKAY !

I feel you watching me, over there
Come to me, if you care
Don't sit and stare, it is just not fair
Make yr move, if you dare !

It is okay, if u've a little fright
Don't you worry, I won't bite (not that hard)
If you want it, I'll give you power
Just be gently, I am delicate like a flower

I will give you what you need
all I wan't is your big fat seed
give it to me if you please
give it to me if you please

You wanna do it in my butt, in my butt?
(I will give you what you need)
You wanna do it in my butt, in my butt?
(all I wan't is your big fat seed)
You wanna do it in my butt, in my butt?
(give it to me if you please)
Let's do it in the butt,
(give it to me if you please)
OKAY!

I said: "what what" okay.


Gays are fine & funny at times. BUT
lesbians are horrifying and never ever funny to me lah. OBVIOUSLY, DUHH ! I am a girl.

HAHAHAHA i said what what in the buttt, i said what whaat in the buttt. let's do it in the buuttt. hahahaha

No comments: