Sunday, November 30, 2008

Truth is hard to swallow.

Truth is hard to swallow. Dammit!

Nyway, I just got back from klcc, went there with cousinsss. I watched twilight, AGAIN ! Let me highlight something here, I AM LITERALLY NOT OBSESED WITH TWILIGHT. Seriously. I aint :) BUT. I can't deny that i'm sorta obsesed with Edward Cullen though. HAHAHA who doesn't? hahaha okay okay . moving on moving on. I watched the movie for the second time just to accompany my cousin as she was pleading me to watch that movie with her. So anything laaah riteee. Tengok je laah. I noticed that ACTUALLY, the hottie in the movie wasn't only Edward the boyfriend HAHAHA. BUTTTTT Emmet, James, Alice, Rosalie & Carlisle wereee alsooo pretty damn gorgeous though! Seriouslyyyyyyy, they were amzingly beautiful in the movie. I mean eventho they had kinna pale skin. but who cares? They were tall ! gorgeous eyesss ! fit & buff. They got style, dude! And thats just simply perfect. in almost every ways. I justttttttttttttttt looooooooooovee the baseball part ! I guess it was the only part in the movie that i find fascinating enuff. Andd well perhaps, the scene that Edward step inside the cafeteria too lah koot. HAHA wtv wtv. bosan dah dngr twiligght twilightttt. So i guess, i better be going rite now. haha I LOVE LOVE VAMPIRES , TODDLES !


I MISS THIS TWO WOMEN.


No comments: