Sunday, August 31, 2008

An utter disaster.

Yes, my hair.
My fringe looks bloody loathsome.. I mean literally.
I'm not going to publish any photos of me looking so idiotic with that kinna fringe.
but I just want you guys to know what's bugging me the most now..
Sighhhh, i'm gonna pin my fringe for the entire month untill my freaking fringe grow.
Enough said :(

By the way, HIII I'm typing this on National Day! YEAAAY, i'm at home. zzzz
Most of my friends probably must be celebrating merdeka at the curve which i loathed to go due to a number of reasonable excuses..Well the First reason is, I'm being merely anxious bcse of my brother is in ICU Khota Bharu, Kelantan diagnosing testicles disease. A tremendously bad mishap. Second, i'm running out of $ and my money sponsors are at Kampung now. And for the last reason, I am being bizarre, NO MOOD FOR PARTYING. Yudesh said ''tak ada orng yang tak ade mood nak party'' . but i guess ada lah. It was definitely me. HAHA

Mmmm, let's see exam is around the corner.. yet i still haven't started studying. My balls are shrinking whenever I think of it :S I should've probably started to revise by now! but the matter is I'm plaaaaainnnn lazyyyyyyy to studyyyyyyy. to go out with friends. to go to school. to be more gregarious as i used to. to have some :D:D . I've no idea whyyy. ZZZZZ. I'm feeling a little vague & uneasyyy. It's almost 2 am, I'm still not able to sleep. I think i'm fill with gloom about my brother's condition. Well, he's not suffering any severe disease. i was just KIDDING initially. He's been suffering dengue berdarah( i don't know what is dengue berdarah in english, but what i know is this symptom, the blood on the skin layer couldn't stop flowing) for almost 1 week. The worst part is, he's getting worse. My mum couldn't stop worrying. Neither do I. Hmmm well, the most I can do is just say a little prayer for him. Haaaaaaaaaaaih, nothing much to say doe. Gdnite ;/


x Fana x

No comments: