Saturday, August 16, 2008

The First Poem :')

Fana , you're the sun, you're the only one.
You're the wine, you're mine.
My heart is blue, my heart is true for you.
I look like a fool but u look beautiful.

Did it hurt ? When you fell from the sky?
Let me lessen your pain,
From my heart and vein.
Eventhough the star & moon is bright,
You're still my moonlight.

Although you go far away my soulmate,
I will patiently wait.
The ocean may be deep & far,
I'll always follow wherever you're.
Eventhough you've armpit hair,
You still look fair. (benggggoooongg, tak de idea lah tuu ;pp HAHA )

The sky may be blue at day & dark at night,
But i'll always be your shining knight.
If you're hurt by an enemy with a quite number,
I'll protect you with my shining armour.

We cry & we fall,
With you i feel nothing at all.
When i look at your face daily,
You look like a baby.
Hearts break & papers shred with you my heart will never be sad.

Table, paper, book & chair for you i always care.
I was crazy & unwise but with your love i became more wise.
I love you with all my heart,
Please accept me with your true heart.
Tress & soil rely on each other so do we when we're together
:)



Written by,
.
..
....
.....
....
...
..
.





Ahmad Noor Rifdi Razmi

No comments: