Sunday, August 17, 2008

Somebody Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaveeeeeeeeee meeeeeee, idc how you do, but just stay, stay..come on.

HAHA i love that remy zero's song since I was baby.. cheeyh exaggerating. Well, actually since I watched the Smallville series laaa. My mummy loves him to deathhhh, haha exaggerate lagi. LAME =.=' My mum actually thinks his pair of eyes was alluring. I think she's absolutely correct. I find his body is too seductive! HAHA, okay stopSTOP. My tittle of the post has utterly nothing to do with Clark Kent! :D Well, do anyone care to help me do all those tag thingy & the chat box ? I'm plain lazy to do it by my own =.=' Fern leigh once promised me to lend a hand doing the tag but I think most probably she has no time to spare for my boring & not updated blog, so she purapura tak ingat la kott. HAHA if you're reading this fernfern, don't be raguragu to help me because you promise me alreadyy, hehe :D

No comments: