Monday, September 1, 2008

HAPPY RAMADHAN (:

It's 3.43 to be precise. Yes as cliche as it sound, I STILL HAVEN'T MANAGE TO TIDDDDDDDDDDDDOOO :S haha sahur is like in an hour i think. Itskaayy still able to sleep after sahur bcse tmrw NO SCHOOL! how awesome is that ??! grr not really, yea i know. HAHA wtv wtv. Why on earth am i still blogging ? whyy la? firstt, my stomach is so much in pain! second, i want to waste my goldy time ( hehehehehe ) better than staring at the ceiling trying hard to sleep. haha third, i'm scared, i'm not sleeppy at all! hence, i've nothing to do sooo i want to distract myself from thinking about all those ominous thingyy that scare the shit out of me. Even human pun capable to freaked me ouuutt ! esp when my brother suddenly talking while sleeping. damn eerie man i tell youu!HAHA his eyes are shut but his talking normally like he is talking to a visible person.you must encounter that by yrself then only u would be able to know how scary when ppl can laugh talk & stuff but initially they're sleeping.. huhu butttttt heeeeeeeyyy hold on, this is bulan ramadhan ritee ? from my belief, all those USELESS creature will rode in hell during fasting month kaaaan ? yeahhh, so it define that this is a satanFREE monthh kaaan. yeaaah definitely sure about that ! yessss :D *grin enourmosly* HAHAH no such word. Anywayyy, things sorta getting muuuuuccch better than i thought ! regarding to my previous post abt my brother, occasionally he's condition is now stable ! hehehe, he's coming back to our place tomorrow with my dearly parentss, weeeeee. makes me feeeel incredibly exhilarated ! i'm currently at grannie's place, rather boring as i couldnt go to bazaar ramadhan with my mummmy for the first day =,= HAHA blablablaa :D my back hurts like gay you know, so better be off by now ! :D Take care peers, LOVE YOU GUYS! ALOOOOOT! MWAAH (:

No comments: