Thursday, May 14, 2009

I wish I could fly..

SO THAT I DO NOT NEED TO WALK BACK FROM SCHOOL UNDER THE HOT BLARING FIRING SUN EVERYDAY.

i reallly reallly wish to though T.T...... imagine me soar up in the sky! walaowey like peterpan & wendy like that. kan? HAHAH okay dah lame

Anyways, this whole month is kinna hectic for me.. Dannggg, just got back from bandung, and now HAVE TO TAKE EXAMS which are so @#^%^&^&*^ annoying. Sejarah paper 2 was like omg plus wtf . Chemistry paper 2 sucks big time! English & BM were acceptable la since not that tough :) Others are coming though! tmrw, next week. AND THEN ANOTHER WEEK! and then holidays for couple of weeks! and then and then school back @%$%$!@^& and theeeeeeeeeen RESULTS and then and theeeeen, on the august i'm going to AUSIE and then and then AFTER GOT BACK FOR A FEW DAYS, THE FIRST GODDAMN TRIAL begin... and theeeeen and then results again. and then and then okay, this is so annoying fanaaa stop it @^&#$%!

hahah i am crazy alreadyyyyyyyyyyy!
Chemistry chemistry chemistry, you made me dislike you so much! And that is a bad thing ):
Tahu?

No comments: