Sunday, May 31, 2009

Cuckooooo!

I am currently hooked to

TWITTER!

WHY?

because i have nothing better to do at home wtf -.-'
HAHA
okay la okay la maybe yes maybe no? I guess ONE of the reasons laa..

but.. The MAIN REASON IS... twitter is kinna cool! (yes, i know wtf)
I mean the idea of i'd be able to know whats my preffered celebs are doing and stufff are sorta interesting you know.
I know its somehow sounds boring.. but there are times when what they wrote are funny and true though!
You see, ashton kutcher always talk about sex. about how you must educate yr kids on sex stuff and kissing girls boobs wtf
AND ANDD
one of my fav, jessica from veronicas wrote this ''Ive decided that when I want to change my hair next, Im going to shave it all, except my fringe. yeeep <3''
HAHA she just coloured her hair white! and now she wanted to shave bald but keep the fringe wtf?
AND all of her fans were against it and she just don't give a damn.
hahah can you see how these ppl can be interesting and crappy too?
Or..
okay la okay la, FINE.... T_T maybe just for me as i'm rotting at home nothing to doo!!!!!!


WAAAAAAAA sad case!
Sharinna & I were supposed to work at baskin robbins today but the job was full tsk tsk.
I am all hyped up to earn at least rm100 bucks today but TOO BAD! NO LUCK VZXDSFDSF!
T_T SIGHHHHHH
what a :( day



IT'SKAY FANA, malam ni pergi tengok lelaki hensem banyak banyak.

OR

suruh john bawak naik kete myvi putih baru pergi jalan jalan.

No comments: