Saturday, September 20, 2008

My all the time cup of tea.

I'm turning into a bisexual solely bcse of .. (jeng jeng jeng, berdebar tak ? hahaha)



.................................


....................


......















OBVIOUSLY NOOOT ! (cheeeeeey haha waak, kite main main jea !)
ILOVEHERILOVEHERILOVEHER ! i was a lesbian last 2 nights, bcse that retard upthere looks incredibly prettyy :D !



but guys stay right there!!





Don't blame Shar okay... esp to all Fana's admires & fanatics outhere... WHY LA ?








BLAME THIS WOMAAAAAAAAN!!!!!



GEMMA SANDERSON !
she sexually stimulated me just by her gaze.
if look could kill
then maknenye aku mati dah ni, lame dah. HAHA




A poem I recite specially for you my lesbian..

What a beautiful baby,
No ifs buts or maybes.
I'm realeasing my heart,
And it feels amazing .



Nama Model Kat Atas tu : Gemma Sanderson
Umur dia : 22 years old
Ketinggian : 178 cm kot
Keturunan : Australian
Dijumpai : Australian Next Top Model Cycle 1




hahahahaha to all my lovers outhere,
don't cry la don't cry pls.
I still adore leng chaisss okay.
you still have hope laa.
stop crying la, ayo.
HAHAHAHAHA, stupid.
Bother to know why ?
i highly recommended u to wipe all the tears you shed and keep scrolling down : )
hahahaha




THIS FUCKABLE GUY !!!!



Whenever I see this photo of him, i couldn't help...
My jaw tend to do an extra work.. it will drop to my kneee HAHA. okay okay lame.
He is so effin seductive maaan.
You ought to watch him in The Street Kings :)
With his almost bald hair, i must say he is a good looker.




Eager to know a true beneath the lies in his personal affair ? okay okay.. waiit waait, let me story you. Once upon a time, Jessica Beil decided to trade her beau with me, So there's nothing much i could do nor say. I obliged with a delight & sincere heart , I exchanged lover with her. I was prompted by the sexual physique of Chris Evans offers me(too much to bear man i tell you). And Bcse of that brilliant reason, I'm officially with Chris Evans now...(sedih tak peminat peminat setia? haha) while Jessica B is having my former love, Justin T as her future spouse. HAHA okay okay lame. As far as I'm concerned, she's going to has a reception end of this year )': .......... (hahahaha, actually tak kisah pun ;pp Chris Evans lagi gedang, nanti peluk die dalam comforter lagi syoook HA HA HA ;PPP) LAMEEEEEEEE. okay dah diam.


Nama Pendek : Chris Evans
Awek Lame : Jessica Beil
Bini Baru : Farhana Rozario ( acheeeeeeeeeey cheeeeeeeeeeey :DD )
Bile Kawin : Baru Baru lagi ah
Nama Babies : Natalia Rozario Evans, Ariana Rozario Evans, Evelynn Rozario Evans, Jared Rozario Evans .
(wooaah baru kawin je dah dapat 4 anak, ape ceeeeeeer bnyk main ah ni.. ish ish haha)



hahah bapak over gile siot ! hahaha wtv. wtv!




He looks insanely amazing! PERIOD.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this entry lagi mengarut
shar jela?
fineeee
eceyy eceyyy
nak bajet emo mcm **** bukan name sebenar
hahaha

Anonymous said...

sape anonymous ni doe ?
hahahahah
farah ?
anyways i love you baby
more than shar of course
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeey
hhahahaha