Sunday, July 12, 2009

You're sorry, and i forgive you boy.


































(missing my ringgggg, pfftttt and i definitely want more rings! :D)



Went to pyramid today with ze bestfriend and shahrizal, just reached home and pratically downright tired. Sent my brother to his uni and went straight back home. So when i was in pyramid, i did some shopping window and bought a rm19 floral dress and pretty content with it. Ohhh i def a cheapskate woman and i hardly buy expensive stuff using my own money cse MY DEAR PARENTS wont supply allowance for me to shopping :'(( I have to shop with them! oh welll......


Nyway, i've to say that i had my eyes on a few items just now which i indeed know im in short of money at the momment. -.- I needa find a way to earn money! Yes, i dont know. And i dont know how to know. hahahah Itskay, i'll save my DUIT BELANJE :D Mega sale habis lambat lagi, sikit sikit lame lame jadi bukit. I know. Malam ni sure mimpi barang barang tu >.<



OKAY, tmrw is a school day! I suppose to have my beauty sleep rite away. GDNITE, nigga! Have a good day tmrw.

No comments: