Friday, July 10, 2009

I'm in loveeeeeeeeee!



















I am officially smitten by that short skirt!

O emm geeeeeeeeee i just simply love the idea of a black cotton blend mini skirt with silver tone stud detailing throughout. Simple yet outstanding enuf will do. How i wish money could flow like water 8) ANYWAY, just a fyi that skirt cost $5,481.00 (19,525.91 MYR)! CRAZY ISN'T IT? But to hell with that, i'm still loving it!

I cant wait to watch Harry Potter with the love ones! I'm expecting something BIG so hopefully nothing will dissapoint me!

















The only pleasant picture i've at the party. :)


OH YEAH, that stoner nigga is back from aussie already! missing him like crazy X) hope gonna meet up with him soon! and hoping to see some changes in him too. HAHAHA innadei

No comments: