Sunday, October 26, 2008

:D

HAHA ANYWAY, I JUST WANT TO SAY IT OUT LOUD THAT


THE SUPER STRESSING EXAM IS FINNNNAALLLLY OVER !



YEAAAAAH BBYYYY.

1)NO MORE BURNING MIDNIGHT OILS.
2)NO MORE ZITS ! -.-'
3)NO MORE REFRENCE BOOKS ON MY DESK :D
4)NO MORE ALARM AT 3 AM OR 4 AM. yeepii
5)NO MORE RED HANDED CHEATING :O
6)NO MORE TENSE/STRESS

HAHAHAH

LAST BUT NOT LEAST FOR MEEEEEEEE and only meeee.

7)NO MORE SCHOOOOOL ! hahah i did tell my mother that we actually get the whole result next year and teacher will be very busy with spm. SO meaning there's no need to go to school for me ! aha. My mum just agree with me without doubtful. So yea, there's no more alarm at 6.30 am ! or walking under the hot blaring sun at 1.40 pm. Yes, pretty amusing. FOR ME. ahhahahah lame


By the way, to all machas HAPPY DEEPAVALI :DD

Signing off bbe, NITE ! have a good day :)

No comments: