Sunday, October 19, 2008

3.21 AM sharp.

Craaaaaaaaaap :S
I feeel so so so so so so so so rubbish.
This mixed feelings are torturing me .
The stomach ache is driving me insane !
Everything is getting weird ?
I don't really alert what is happening to me.
Is it a good thing ?
I highly doubt so.
I miss a certain someone very much.
But i couldn't address this feelings here as isn't a right thing.
I GUESS.
Yes, it is certainly not a good thing.

And the thing that I MISS THE MOST IS
: GREY'S ANATOMY


Now i know why i feel something is missing.
I've missed that show for maybe half of season 3.
I'm soooooooo sooo ketinggalan.
I know that.
Everyone is watching season 4 rite now
but i'm stuck at season 3.

AND i missed Desperate Hsewives too.
I watched the first episode of the latest season.
but that's it.
Not watching it for an ages !
I miss televisyen.
I want good food.
I need vacation.
I miss d oldtimes.
I want holidays.
I need Farhana Rozario to stop messing with her ownself !

and perhaps, STOP bullshitting too ! :)

Guess, i better continue watching Step Brothers. have to stop the show just now cause it is too overrated for my younger siblings. and and my mum watched that movie with us =.='' so it's sorta not an appropriate time.
to actually fathom every dirty jokes in that movie infront of yr MUM. haha, guess my mum might be wondering how i could understand masterbating or doggy style or wtv bcse whenever the tocheng scene or the 18++ scene, i will definitely laugh and doesn't look blurish ?

haha, the show is hilarious la
motiveless show.
DON'T WATCH.


All the time disapointment: I am getting ILL of yr dreadful behaviour, dude. :( I ain't happy with that.

No comments: