Saturday, June 28, 2008

SPAAAAAAAAAIN, tmrw u r going to make a HISTORYYY! :D

Hrmmmm lately, i dont really have any idea what to blog . Pretty much boring and lax abt this whole blogging thingy. I dont have anything in mind which i want to express. By the way, anybody who has a cable for sony ericsson or bluetooth, could you pls lend me for maybe a couple of days? I do realllyy neeed that thiiiing as I LOST IT at ASSEMBLY few days back :S What a total disaster! haha not really a disaster but still how on earth i am gonna transfer all those files without using cable/bluetooth? I want to update a few pictures and songs ;p! In faccctt, its a great feeling :D u know when u find the right track to go with the right day n tadataaaata todayyy i've found the absolute perfect song! They are like :

a) Take A Bow = Rihanna
b) Ingkar = Bunga Cinta Lestari
c) Say = One republic and John Mayer
d) Sexy Can I = Ray J
e) What Can I Do = The Corrs

These songs, suit my mood perfectly for today! hehe.Apparently, the lyric, What Can I do from The Corrs quite meaningful to me :').

P/s : Peeeerrrss, I've ntg much to update, v. sry :S By the way, I'm very very very veryyy eager to watch Spain against Germany tmrw! hehe. I know Spain gonna rock my ass tmrw! :'D

No comments: