Sunday, June 8, 2008

L to the O to the V to the E!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSH, my blog is no longer a secret! tiqotish found out my link . HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA and shes being very sacarstic (oh how to spell )=.= hahahaha. Well, tiqot bontot, its an old post la. go fuck a goat okay :) hahahaha. i learned it from 40 years old VIRGIN. he reminds me of someone. ahahahahah yeah the movie was hilarious. i cant stop laughed my penis offfffffffffffff. tiqot cant stop forward n rewinding either. all the OVER-RATED SCENE CAUGHT HER EYES THOUGH. well, its not a wrong thing for tiqot(to be a horny freak). She taught me a lot of things for nobody's sake. pretty much bad stuff. Anyways, its been a long time i didnt update my blog. its been really really hectic.tiqot said my blog is boring. look DUDE, u cant blame me. my sole reason for blogging is to EXPRESS MY goddamn feelings! ahahahaha. and I THOUGHT ONLY KAMARUL N HISYAM READ MY BLOOOOOOG! i bet i was totally wrong :S but its FINE FOR TIQOT BONTOT to read my blog, u r my sex partner. HAHAHAHAAHAHAHA. I know ntg funny but i have this tendacy to gigling and tittering and squealing and blabla bla. but as a matter of fact, act something IS GETTING ON MY NERVE! HISYAM IM GONNA fucking STABING U WITH A KNIFE TMRW, Ive no idea where on earth im going to put my face? im so so so so so so so ASHAMEDDD LA hahahahahahahahahahahah.you r a sick son of a bitch laaaaaaaaa. ahahaha okay im extra good in cursing. do u want to know what hisyam did today? he imparted a national secret to me! and guess what? it was abt meeeee.my heart sort of tripped over itself unable to think of witty comeback way. I felt my face heat with embarrasment! I was yelling and doing this whole mid finger thing to him! I intended to whack hisyam untill he admit , it was his fault. Luckily, for me patience is a virtue! hence, i tried to keep that virtue in me! Im a virtuos best friend, anwarul hisyam azman? man? oh i dont know! so appreciate it, idiot!Haaaaaaaaih. Too many things linger in my mind rite now.. Im pretty anxious abt somethiinggg. Fyi hisyam, im no longer pissed offf, u still can find a glint of happiness in me, rite now! hahahahaa yeah no kidding! i still can laugh abt it as i believe once the momment has passed, move on to the next. :) GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

No comments: