Saturday, June 27, 2009

I am still...

saddened and affected by Michael Jackson death. What a great loss.
For me, he was an extremely talented entertainer which is what the world lacks nowadays.

Well, i guess theres nothing much more to say as everyone else is saying it so well already. Hope he is in a better place now :')


MOVING ON


I watched transformers 2 with bunch of retards at pyramid last thursday! Hrmmm what can i say? Personally, i think the movie is TOO LONG. 2 1/2 is just somehow, excessive. But itskay cse i can cuci my mata by watching megan foxxie running, jumping, showing more skin for most of the time HAHA X_X
DAMN, her body is wonderland. Too sexy sial. Her eyes, her everything makes me go cuckoooo! HAHAH idc if shes a guy ke shemale ke whatsoever she is still hotter than all of us. ADMIT IT.

She's hot. Period.


I will definitely upload a few pictures of me zaf and helmi photoshoot =) HAHA lame. and pictures from the rooftop party. =) Till then guys.

TOODLES. (eh dah lame tk gune perkataan ni hahaha TOODLES, MY FRIENDS)

BYE!

No comments: