Thursday, February 12, 2009

W-O-A-H

It's been forever since i've updated my blog. God, why does it feels so err weird? haha anyway, hi readers! I literally thank god cse i still own this not so useful blog! All my pictures are happily gone due to the stupid pc kene infected by virus. haaih. Anyway, I just couldn't think of anything to updatee laa zzzzz. boring & wasting of time ! :S

Hari Menyambut Kekasih is coming(-______________-). No diff for me for the past 1, eh chop ke 2 ke 3 years? hahahaha okay okay dah. pathetic gile. But one thing i know (and a bit jealous) like 3 over 4 of my friends will be celebrating the day! kan shar? kan sue? kan sape eh.. erm tqotyudeshteyra? haha, takpe takpe. next year i'll not be celebrating alone, again. Mark my words couples. cheeeeey bajet.

HAHA okay dah. I'm running out of idea & time. So gdbye and have a good day, my lovely friends ! Cheers*

No comments: