Wednesday, July 23, 2008

IU Day :DDDD

Hrmm.. okayy it took me few hours to think of something to type which I've no idea why ! Well, IU day turned out very impressive! When i was on the way to school for the event, my whole body&mind tensed up like a stuck pig struggling to escape. I thought i was wearing the exactly wrong dress, and the whole thing made me feel so horrendous untill Farah's Dad & Abbas's Daughter gave me this anguishated looks. However, i omitted to ease off even a bit :S then blablablabla tadatata reached school, i saw Chai n Navinthiran standing infront of the school and i immediately asked Chai about my attire. Fortunately, his feedback and Thiru's were pretty much flaterring. HAHA. My adrenaline decreased as i entered school compund. There were many other girls wearing dress, thank God .

After a while, Sharinna, Eevien, Fernfern, Suraya,Sarah & Wei ling's dance team took off the stage . I had an urge to watch their dance from the first freaking time I watched their practice once in my entire life. All of them looked extremely sexy esp My una bunanana! the next perfomance which caught my eyes & also ears was Khairul's marvellous band . I was amazed by Khairul's voice . His voice was not bad actually . The third perfomance was by Chui Shen's group, the group was awesome tooooo, I couldn't give the exact answer which group is better but I certainly feel entertained by both perfomance. Andd the last part was, the dancefloor ! woooot woooot. :DD They opened the dancefloor on the stage for probably half an hour which flooded with so many ppl shaking their boobies and buttocks ! I was dancing with Shar and soooo many ppl including Mr. Thiru ! hahaha It was the higlight of the night for me because I didnt anticipate the Dance at the end of the event ! After iu day, we headed to melur for yum cha and then I got back to Farah's hse and cam whoring like a retard which didn't really resembles me nor farah HAHA then I got back home at 1 am. The whole day was great and i had super duper momments with my peers, I Love You guys alottt ! Mwaaah <33 I'm going to update with the pictures as soon as possible yea (:

No comments: